Monday, February 28, 2011

Experimentation is Experience

No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong. - Albert Einstein

Observation is a passive science, experimentation an active science. - Claude Bernard

I reeverted easily to my wild state, that is experimentation. - Jack Steinberger

All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

The men of experiment are like the ant; they only collect and use. But the bee...gathers its materials from the flowers of the garden and of the field, but transforms and digests it by a power of its own. - Leonardo da Vinci

The true method of knowledge is experiement. -William Blake

A fool is a man who never tried an experiment in his life. - Erasmus Darwin

I am my own experiement. I am my own work of art - Madonna

No, life has not disaappointed me. On the contrary, i find it truer, more desirable and mysterious every year - ever since the day when the great liberator came to me: the idea that life could be an experiment of the seeker for knowledge - and not a duty, not a calamity, not trickery. - Friedrich Nietsche

Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes and having fun. - Mary Lou Cook

Every great inspiration is but an experiment - Charles Ives

No comments: